Thursday, November 17, 2005

Stunning Research

The Importance of R&D

I tell my associates over and again that you can't do too much research in our industry. If you pause for just an instant, the competition will be watching you from their rear view mirrors.

Because of that, I'm always proud of Blader Industries, Inc. record of innovation in the world-wide copulation market sector, and I'll boast about it to anybody who listens.

So it's a rare day that you'll find me impressed and humbled by the research conducted by other entitities.

It doesn't take a brilliant business person to notice the importance of carefully conducted placebo controlled research on breast size in terms of long term profitability.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.